“You are what you eat.” You’ll hear everyone, from dieticians to doctors, repeat this sage advice. But are you also what you can’t eat? Can we take a sample of your hair and detect your allergies and sensitivities?
The answer is yes. It’s the logic behind bioresonance hair testing.
We’re often asked how our Ultimate Sensitivity Test can detect 975 sensitivities and allergies from a single hair sample. Our team of bioresonance experts and technicians spent 5 years developing cutting-edge technology to bring the largest and most effective test on the market.
But how does bioresonance testing work? Find out below.
What is Bioresonance Hair Testing?
Bioresonance hair testing, or bioresonance testing, refers to a procedure to analyse sensitivities and allergies based on the properties of a hair sample. It’s considered a part of complementary and alternative medicine (CAM). As such, it’s included in a broad collection of products and practices outside conventional medicine.
This technique is based on the understanding that everything around us emits a measurable frequency. We call these bio-frequencies. Quantum physics (the science of the very small, i.e., subatomic) sometimes calls a similar frequency state an entangled state.
In bioresonance testing, the frequency of a living organism, i.e., a sample of hair, works like a person’s fingerprint. When the frequency of the hair sample is compared to other items, like foods, plants, vitamins, metals, and more, we can establish the severity of the body’s reaction.
History of Bioresonance Testing
Developed in 1977 in Germany by Franz Morell and his son-in-law, Erich Rasche, it was known initially as ‘MORA therapy’ (MORell and Rasche). The pair based their therapy on bioresonance, which asserted that a machine’s electromagnetic waves could trigger resonance in our body’s cells.
After testing their machine extensively, bioresonance began to become famous throughout the world in the subsequent decades.
Despite scepticism from the scientific community, bioresonance therapy has gained some traction. In one study, bioresonance increased the likelihood of quitting smoking compared to a placebo. It’s also helped treat stomach pain and overtraining in athletes.
Such studies help validate bioresonance as a viable allergy and sensitivity testing mechanism. Since the development of new advanced testing systems, bioresonance testing has continued its popularity. These systems are used worldwide in Chinese hospitals, the Russian Space program, and among thousands of European practitioners.
Pros and Cons of Bioresonance Testing
- Non-invasive: Unlike other tests, bioresonance testing requires only a hair sample, making it completely non-invasive and pain-free.
- Comprehensive: It can identify up to 975 different allergies and sensitivities, offering a broad spectrum of possible triggers for your symptoms.
- Personalized: The test works on the principle of bio-frequencies, akin to a personal fingerprint, hence providing individualised results tailored to each person’s unique bio-frequency profile.
- Convenient: It involves sending your hair sample by mail and receiving results online, simplifying the process and increasing convenience.
- Scientific Consensus: There is currently a lack of scientific investigation into the accuracy and validity of bioresonance testing.
- Not a Medical Substitute: While it can provide insight into possible sensitivities, it shouldn’t replace a comprehensive medical evaluation by a healthcare professional. Always consult a doctor for any health concerns.
Why is Bioresonance Hair Testing Important?
Aren’t there other allergy tests available? Well, yes. However, these tests are slow, invasive, and often uncomfortable. Bioresonance testing has none of those problems.
Indeed, we’ve seen thousands of people benefit from the quick, straightforward nature of bioresonance hair testing. Here’s how you could benefit:
- Affordability: Despite the advanced and expensive technology behind bioresonance testing, evaluating hair samples proves more cost-effective compared to blood tests, thus making it a cheaper option for our customers.
- No Needles Involved: Fear of needles delaying your sensitivity test? Our method offers a needle-free solution. All you need to do is send us a few strands of your hair.
- Historical Tracking: Bioresonance tests monitor your body’s reactions and symptoms over time. This allows for effective tracking of even partial symptoms, assisting in identifying their root causes.
- Zero Side Effects: Our test is non-invasive, so it has become a popular alternative for diagnosing various issues without any associated side effects.
How Does Bioresonance Hair Testing Work
Let’s recap the basics: bioresonance testing accesses the information locked into your hair as energy. This energy is then detected by a Multiple Analytic Resonance System (MARS III) in our purpose-built lab. The detected frequency is compared to other item frequencies in a database.
The closer the frequency matches the item in the database, the more likely an allergy or sensitivity will be present. We use a threshold of 85% or above to describe an abnormality.
The test database includes frequencies from food items, non-food items, minerals, metals, enzymes, vitamins, and bacteria.
Getting Started with Bioresonance Hair Testing
Got stomach pains or itchiness and don’t know the cause? Bioresonance hair testing may be the best solution. You can unlock your body’s secrets within as little as 3-5 working days.
- Individual Ultimate Test. Created by our expert team, it tests 975 sensitivities to identify the most common causes of allergies and bodily dysfunction. Send a hair sample and let us test your hair.
Don’t let chronic symptoms wear you down. Try our comprehensive sensitivity and allergy test to discover the underlying causes of bloating, headaches, fatigue, and other symptoms. Get tested today!